Dr. Kevin Wietecha
Kevin Wietecha, D.O., F.A.C.E.
Dr. Wietecha specializes in the treatment of a variety of endocrine conditions including:
- Bone Mineral Diseases
- Lipid Research
- Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes
- Diabetic Insulin Pumps
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal and Pituitary Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
About Dr. Wietecha
Kevin Wietecha, D.O., F.A.C.E. has been practicing medicine since 1991. He received his medical degree and completed his Internal Medicine Residency at Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine. He obtained his Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Bone Mineral Diseases from Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Wietecha is extensively published in many medical journals and is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. He and his family reside in Canton, Ohio.
Dr. Kevin Wietecha has received Physicians of Excellence Awards, has been featured in numerous lectures, both locally and nation-wide, and has given numerous Grand Rounds. He has done many television and newspaper interviews, and been featured in an interview for WHBC. Dr. Wietecha is a fellow of the AACE and ACOI, as well as being on the committee for Intensive DM for CVU at Mercy Medical Center and Aultman Hospital. He also headed the Research Center at Northeast Ohio Endocrinology for Osteoporosis and Diabetes published trials and studies.
Dr. Wietecha is an assistant professor at Northeast Ohio Medical University. He is an associate professor at Ohio University College of Medicine and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is chief of endocrinology at Aultman Hospital. Dr. Wietecha, along with Dr. Korableva and Dr. Harold, are head of Endocrinology at Mercy Medical Center.
- Medical: Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Internal Medicine Residency: Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Bone Mineral Diseases: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- American College of Osteopathic Internists (ACOI)