Dr. Irina Korableva
Irina Korableva, M.D.
Dr. Korableva specializes in the treatment of a variety of endocrine conditions including:
- Bone Mineral Diseases
- Lipid Research
- Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes
- Diabetic Insulin Pumps
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal and Pituitary Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
About Dr. Korableva
Irina Korableva, M.D. has been practicing medicine since 1988. She received her medical degree from St. Petersburg Medical Institute, Russia. She performed her fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Bone Mineral Diseases at the Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI. Dr. Korableva is board-certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism. She was a co-research coordinator at Northeast Ohio Endocrinology for Osteoporosis and Diabetes trials.
Dr. Korableva has received a Physicians of Excellence Award. She has participated in resident education at Aultman Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Korableva, along with Dr. Wietecha and Dr. Harold, are head of Endocrinology at Mercy Medical Center.
- Medical: St. Petersburg Medical Institute, Russia
- Internal Medicine Residency: Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Bone Mineral Diseases: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- American Endocrine Society (ACE)