Dr. Suzanne Harold
Suzanne Harold, M.D.
Dr. Harold specializes specializes in the treatment of a variety of endocrine conditions including:
- Bone Mineral Diseases
- Lipid Research
- Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes
- Diabetic Insulin Pumps
- Thyroid Disease
- Adrenal and Pituitary Disorders
- Hormonal Disorders
About Dr. Harold
Dr. Suzanne Harold has been practicing medicine since 2001. She received her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine Dominica, West Indies. She was trained at Cleveland Clinic and performed her fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Lipid Research at Washington University, St. Louis, MO. Her research in Type 1 Diabetes and hypoglycemia led to publication in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology. Dr. Harold has clinical interests in General Endocrinology, Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes, Thyroid Disease and Community Education. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism. Dr. Harold resides in Canton with her husband, Alan and their two children.
- Medical: Ross University School of Medicine Dominica, West Indies
- Fellowship in Endocrinology, Metabolism and Lipid Research: Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- American Endocrine Society (ACE)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)